The year is 1926: a tiny turning shop is born!

Anton Fehrenbach founded a small facade turning shop in his home town in 1926 and the history of today's Klaus Fehrenbach GmbH began.

Klaus Fehrenbach GmbH started its operational activities in Schönwald as a small facade turning shop. Anton Fehrenbach founded the company in his home community in 1926 and built up production in small steps. The sons Wilhelm and Franz Fehrenbach took over the business in 1945. The order backlog grew and the company flourished more and more. The increased customer inquiries in the following years required the expansion of the premises and a technical modernization of the machine park. At the same time, the company owners made far-sighted investments in more rational manufacturing technologies and improved their performance.

In 1982, the third generation was taken over by Klaus Fehrenbach, master foreman cutting and mold making. In 1992 the company was renamed Klaus Fehrenbach GmbH. In 1997, a functional company building with over 800 square meters of production space was built in the industrial area in Schönwald. With the move, the modernly run company expanded and expanded its machinery and range of services. With constant investments in manufacturing and building technology, Klaus Fehrenbach GmbH has strengthened its future-oriented direction in recent years and today supplies customers worldwide with quality products "Made in the Black Forest".

Graduate engineer (BA) Markus Fehrenbach, great-grandson of the company's founder, has been the fourth generation to manage the company since 2008, supported by his wife Nadja Fehrenbach. In 2018/2019 the production was supplemented by the CNC milling technology area and the production area was expanded to around 1600 m².

1926

Fe20-017SE.jpg

Anton Fehrenbach

Company founder Anton Fehrenbach started operations in Schönwald as a tiny turning shop.

Fe20-025.jpg

First production facility

circa 1929

Fe20-016SE.jpg

Turning shop

The picture gives an impression of the historical use of the machine and shows Wilhelm Fehrenbach on a lathe with a transmission drive.

Fe20-021.jpg

Certificate of apprenticeship

Wilhelm Fehrenbach passed his journeyman's examination in 1929 as a mechanic with consistently "good".

1945

Fe20-018SE.jpg

2nd generation

Wilhelm and Franz Fehrenbach take over the business.

Fe20-019SE.jpg

2nd generation

Wilhelm and Franz Fehrenbach take over the business.

1955

Fe20-022.jpg

First flyer

1961

Fe20-024-entrastert_gesamt.jpg

Company brochure

Company brochure for the 35th company anniversary

1970

Fe20-026.jpg

Company building

Company building until 1997

1982

Herr-Fehrenbach-retuschiert-Kopie.jpg

3rd generation

The company is taken over by Klaus Fehrenbach, master foreman in cutting and mold making.

1992

logo_bkgr.jpg

Klaus Fehrenbach GmbH is founded

1997

Fe20-846Pv2.jpg

New company building

A functional company building with over 800 square meters of production space is being built in the Schönwald industrial area.

2008

Fe20-113.jpg

4th generation

Graduate engineer (BA) Markus Fehrenbach, great-grandson of the company founder, has been the fourth generation to manage the company since 2008, supported by his wife Nadja Fehrenbach.

2018

Fe20-695.jpg

5-axis milling technology

Commissioning of the first 5-axis milling center

2019

Fe20-963P.jpg

Extension

Expansion of the production area to approx. 1600 m²